You will not create a successful business by thinking about it. You will create a successful business ONLY by DOING…by TAKING ACTION every day. Every day, no matter what, make sure you’re doing SOMETHING to further your business. If you’re not, you’re not even in the game, you’re kidding yourself. No business becomes successful without daily focus and action.
What can you do daily? Here are just a few ideas:
• Follow up with recent prospects.
• Send out some E-Cards.
• Place a classified or other type of ad.
• Send out some postcards.
• Review the LaunchPad Lessons.
• Review the Internet Income course.
• Send out a newsletter to your PSAs and your CSAs.
• Read an SFI training article you haven’t read yet (or review one you have).
• Contact your sponsor, let him or her know what you’re doing.
• Go to Google and search for articles on how to become a better marketer.
• Browse TripleClicks for new products you can recommend to your customers.
• Check the SFI News and SFI Power Tips blogs.
• Review your Genealogy and TC Member List.
• Review the Hit Tracker page to maximize your marketing efforts.
• Start a co-op and invite your PSAs to join.
• Add some prospects to your ECA database.
• Review your “My Movers” report (on your SFI homepage).
• Review “My Goals” (on your SFI homepage).
• Review the latest posts on the SFI Forum.
Tip: Don’t forget to use the SFI Power Tools we’ve made available to you. Put the power of key codes, hit tracking, setting up your own co-op, the PSA Mailer, the CSA Mailer, reassignments, and more to work for your business. To not use these best-of-the-best tools is to operate your SFI business with two arms tied behind your back!
“The only difference between success and failure is the ability to take action.”
-Alexander Graham Bell
“The future is purchased by what you do in the present.”
“Success is nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day, while failure is simply a few errors in judgement, repeated every day. It is the cumulative weight of our disciplines and our judgements that leads us to either fortune or failure.”
“Approach the start of each day with something in mind and end the day with one word…DONE.”
“Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying the basic fundamentals.”
“All great masters are chiefly distinguished by the power of adding a second, a third, and perhaps a fourth step in a continuous line. Many a man has taken the first step. With every additional step you enhance immensely the value of your first.”
-Ralph Waldo Emerson